Sunday, September 16, 2012

DIY Project: Earring Frame



           I love earrings! They are my favorite accessory when I get dressed in the morning to add an extra splash
           of color. But, I always have trouble making sure they don't get tangled up with all the rest of my jewelry.
           I came across this super simple DIY idea from my Mom and I knew I had to try it out myself!  Kehau

      
      MATERIALS NEEDED
  • Scissors
  • Any style/size Frame
  • Pliers
  • Staple Gun (with staples!)
  • An Earring Collection
  • Screen (can be purchased at any hardware store - one massive roll at Home Depot is $10.00)


      INSTRUCTIONS
      1.  Take the back portion off of the frame and turn it over on it's belly. Then you want to cut the appropriate
          amount of screen so that it fills the complete lower edge (where the original backing was placed).


          2.  With the staple gun, firmly staple the edges of the screen to the frame (starting at the corner).
                Make sure to press down tightly, as to not let the screen become loose.



      3. When you are finished securing the screen to the frame, flip it over and start arranging
          your earrings for your viewing pleasure. It's a good idea to choose alternating shapes
          and sizes to make a better arrangement. You're done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!